The staff at the Nordwind Hotel is very well versed in how to assist you in whatever you wish to experience in the previous Capitol of the Lanna Kingdom, Chiang Mai….which is the 2nd largest city in Thailand.
- Private pick up at Chiang Mai Airport (CNX). Arrangements must be communicated beforehand.
- Automobile rental
- Individual tours of the many Temples (Wats) within the Old City and within a tuk tuk ride outside of the city…to include Doi Sutep and Wat Phra That Doi Kham, which will give you the best view of Chiang Mai.
- Experience the true Elephant experience at the Elephant Nature Park….here, Elephants (Chang) are put into their natural environment where they can experience life…in the natural way. Sorry, no elephant riding is allowed here. Yes, you will be up close and personal with them…feed them and give them a bath in the river.
- River rafting and trekking….
- Visit local Mountain villages, “homestays” can be arranged where you can stay with a local family, eat and stay with them overnight.
- Bicycle tours of the Old City or travel further see the true nature of Northern Thailand…have lunch on a lake.
- Fishing…catch huge catfish in private fishing sport lakes….or get a private guide to assist you in catching dinner in other lakes..
- Learn how to cook the Thai way….something that you will be able to do many times when you get home. Learn from a local Chef…buy all ingredients (herbs/vegetables/meat) in a local market.
- Shopping…YES, we have shopping, whether it is International (NEW) malls with Cosmopolitan stores or visiting the Village of Bantawai which specializes in handmade wooden pieces, both large and small.
- And….many more !!! These are just few of the many experiences of what we and Chiang Mai can offer…. ENJOY !!!